The Dockstader Family

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here we go again...

Normally I would have titled this post something along the lines of "Catching Up".  However, given that I'm not sure how long that would actually take, combined with the fact that I really have no desire to do the work that would entail (at this point any way) - let's just say, "Here we go again..."

As you can see I have given the family blog a little face lift using some of my new skills from the Photo Shop class I am taking this semester (more on that later...maybe.)  I've been playing with it all day.  When I was in high school and I had homework to do somehow I always ended up cleaning out my backpack & organizing my workspace before any actual work was done (Procrastination happens to be my middle name).  I know there's tons of work to be done to my blog & yet I spent most of the evening spiffing things up instead of actually posting.  (Some things never change). 

We had a fantastic summer packed with vacation, weekly trips to the lake, swimming at Grandma & Grandpa Tanner's daily, & lots of other fun stuff.  I got a new camera and I've been having lots of fun learning how to use it, so hopefully I will eventually get around to posting some visual reminders of how we spent the summer of 2010.

The kids are back in school (sigh of relief), including Jack who started kindergarten this year, so it's just Emma & me for half of the day.  So why isn't my blog up to date?  Did I mention that Emma is home with me?  (Her middle name is High Maintenance.)

So, here we go again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanner Family said...

I am glad to see you are still alive over there... I like the new look!

September 22, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home