The Dockstader Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day

Just a few pictures from Mother’s Day. 

DSC_0271

I vowed not to let Mother’s Day pass without getting a picture of me with the kids.  I am very blessed to have the such good, kind, beautiful, talented children!

DSC_0279

I made my mom sit for some pictures with the kids as well.  They love their grandma very much, and are very lucky to have her.  Jack looks unhappy, but he loves his grandma too!

DSC_0281

Mother’s Day just wouldn’t be complete without a small tribute to the woman who taught me everything I know.  She is with me through thick and thin.  Literally!  We’ve been inseparable since I was pregnant with the twins.  I could never say enough “thank yous” to convey just how grateful I am for my mom.  I love you Mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandmotherfairy said...

It was a wonderful Mothers Day...I am so glad to have pictures of the kids and their beautiful mom...grandma looks really fluffy in the picture with you...the kids hid all my flaws!

May 11, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home