The Dockstader Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where We’ve Been (cont.)

DSC_0519 

Poor little Emma has had much to complain about as she’s been through 8 ear infections in the past 9 months.  This has kept mom VERY busy.

DSC_0284

Yes, that’s her blanky in the tub with her.  When she’s not feeling well the only thing that will do is a blanky & a “sassy” (aka pacifier), and when it comes to bath time don’t even think about trying to take that blanky away! It’s a good Mommy had enough foresight to buy several identical blankets.

DSC_0246

The other day I put her on the counter while I got her antibiotics out of the fridge.  In order to get to the antibiotics I had to take the cake out of the fridge.  I put it on the counter and when I turned back around this is what I found.  She even grabbed a fork! I let her have at it since its better that she eats it than me and this was the end result…

DSC_0262

Not nearly as messy as it could of been.  She clearly understands that you don’t waste a good chocolate cake!

DSC_0397

I looked up at snack time the other day to find both of her feet on the table.  It cracked me up, which caused her to give me this look like, “What?  Isn’t this how everybody has their snack?”

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandmotherfairy said...

I am so happy to see these darling pictures that I can download....

May 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home